Saturday, May 16, 2009

Upgrade Your Memory - This Time

Thirty Two years has passed since we sang for the last time the Pambansang Awit, marched to the narrow stage of an almost dilapidated building of our ( as I call it this time ) "dear Alma Mater", sang a couple of songs, received a piece of rolled white paper with ribbon tied on it ( and to myself ahem, with permission from Sister Becks, came up and down of the stage to receive the highest award of my pinaghirapan on our high school years - h'wag na kayong mag react), jumped for joy, making beso-beso and handshakings and bidding goodbye temporarily to each one of us.

Nobody immediately after the graduation ceremony dared to shout not even Bay Marcial who headed the platoons of young soldiers, not even Leandro who used to relay the command as adjutant, not even our own selves who at least equipped with little knowledge of "Where shall I go from here, What will i do after, How will I write or build my future" kind of questions.

So complicated thinking of the future ahead thirty two years ago. But this is it now, our future is what we live and what we are today. And let's all hope that there will be more future years ahead of us when we can turn it as our present .

But nothing is permanent except CHANGE as one school of thought maintains. I agree to that because I'm changed, and I think you all batchmates have changed too in any matter, in any situation,in any condition... I don't care because if you're really changed, I'm also changed...

You know what makes me change as different to most of us batch '77-78 guys is that all of you maintain your young image look as boys and girls of HCHS except for Marcial and Tamboy (dili na matago mga pare) but I am getting older, balder and greyer. Tigulang na gyud ko. Nagpabilin pa gihapon mong mga batan-on (again except to Tamboy and Marcial).

Thanks to the memories of the past kay nagpabilin pa gihapon mong mga batan-on sa akong panumduman kay mao ramay akong mahinumduman. Pero ayaw mo kay tanan sa atua. ako pa gihapon madumduman ang inyong mga nawong. Before we split up during our high school graduation tagsa tagsa ta namo gi scan ang inyong nawong sa akong memory kaya mga bata pa gihapon mo tan awon---mga bata ba- walay buot..he he he he he

Di katulad sa iba dyan somewhere in Bukidnon nakipagkita sa lalaking parang kilala parang hindi. Yong isa din dyan sa America isang tao at babae lang ang maalaala...

Kaya bago darating ang 2011, umpisahan n'yo nang i-upgrade memory n'yo para hindi mapagkamalang Sis Euf si Sis Becky.

Sa Muli,

Camilo

1 comment:

  1. Miloy congratulations! You made it! I am so happy reading your message. Keep it up best friend.

    Becks

    ReplyDelete