Saturday, May 9, 2009

Meeting in Cagayan De Oro March 25, 2009

Dear Classmates,

After the initial meeting in Kinoguitan, I went to Cagayan de Oro to contact our classmates living there. The first one I visited was Alicia Pisaras Pamisa. The sketch given my her brother was easy to follow but I still got lost. She lives in Cugman. I found her after several turns and she brought me to the house of Frank. I gave a copy of the cell numbers to Frank in case he has opportunity to contact them also.

Then Alice and I went to look for Susan Dangaso. We found the house but she left already for Florida USA last April 5. Then we went to Lim Ket Kai to look for Hendrick Rayos but we did not know what parlor he was working. We went to Nazareth to look for Angelita but it was already dark. We decided to part ways and went home. The following day I went to the Civil Registrar of the City Hall and I learned that Pura Fernandez worked there but was on leave.

The following day I went to look for Marjorita. I will not tell the place for security reasons. After three tiresome attempts to locate the place from the barangay hall, I found her. From there I proceeded to the barangay hall of Macasandig to locate the residence of Angelita Hallazgo Capinpuyan. It was easier to locate and it was timely that Angelita went home from school.

From there I went to the house of my aunt, Catalina Polinar Abe and stayed there until Pura fetched me in the evening. Catalina and I went with Pura and we had dinner with her family. It was in the house of Pura that we scanned the picture and the three of us emailed Mac Francis.

I scheduled the meeting in CDO on that Saturday. Meanwhile Frank went to Bukidnon and was texting Amalia Rafisura. They were both driving cars. They were texting all the time and finally met at some point in the road. But Amalia did not recognize Frank no matter how many stories Frank told him about our past, Amalia could not remember him. They parted ways but still Amalia could not identify who he was.

When they parted Frank called me up immediately and I texted Amalia that she met Frank. Amalia was so sorry but Frank insisted that she is already very "maarte driving her pick up". Frank told Amalia that he will only believe that she is not maarte if she will attend the meeting. Amalia was forced to go to CDO for the meeting.

The meeting at CDO was held at Manresa. Present were: Alice with husband, Marjorie with youngest daughter and two grandchildren, Frank with wife who did not join us, Angelita, Amalia and Rebecca. Pura and Catalina did not make it. I served binignit again with softdrinks but after the chica chica we decided to go out to eat. We shared the expenses: Frank 500, I put in 500 and Alice 200. We had a wonderful dinner for 10 people. What did we talked about? Just updating about our life, listening to the pains and joys, successess and failures.

Watch for my next mail regarding the second meeting in Kinoguitan. Very exciting.

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog sister.....hehehe. hope to see u soon...God bless.. Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mars. If you can create your gmail account, please do so you can also enter news from Kino.

    ReplyDelete